Rules of the Road
Thanks for visiting Sevents!
We welcome a large variety of events. In general, we try to show:
- Events that are available to the general public.
- Events within 20-30 minutes' distance of the center of the region.
To ensure the best user experience, we do not list the following event types:
- Meetings of membership-based organizations. If your group is putting on an event open to the public, though – like a community breakfast or non-profit auction, for example – that's perfect for Sevents!
- Town or city council meetings. You will occasionally see public meetings that address a topic concerning the region as a whole.
- Political meetings and rallies.
- Multi-day educational courses or workshops, or events that require registration many days or even weeks in advance. We're trying to make it easy to find people to do on a certain day or night; while these classes are great, it's tough to display all the details necessary in the Sevents format.
- Ongoing or weekly sales or specials, and sales on a specific item. While some shopping events are appropriate, as a general rule, things like $3 drink nights, college nights, or $1 off coffee won't end up on Sevents.
- Yard sales. Check classifieds sites to find yard sales around the area.
Please also keep the following in mind:
- Events must be approved before they appear on the calendar. Not all submitted events will be added, and approval is at the sole discretion of Sevents. In addition, events may be changed or removed at any time by Sevents.
- By submitting an event to the site, you allow One Ten Digital, LLC, a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to modify and republish the event information in any media at any time in the future.
- You agree not to submit adult listings or listings that promote or reference illegal activities. You also agree not to submit copyrighted material, or information that you know to be untrue.
- One Ten Digital, LLC, the operator of Sevents, is not responsible for and does not endorse any third-party sites linked from the website.
- See the full terms of service for more information.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.